Tuesday 26 June 2012

Alicia Witt Bra Size: Alicia Witt Measurements


Alicia Witt


Alicia Witt Bra Size: 35B

Alicia Witt Measurements: 35-24-35

As i see her lyrics below start coming to my ears..

Anyway

I'm bruised again I wear it well
the self inflicted tale they tell
i singed my hair i broke my nails
youd love me then if all else failed
the night was long and dark and just
another dagger to my trust
i thrust it in til i bleed
i wiped my point for you to see

Alicia born August 21, 1975 made her film debut in David Lynch's Dune and, by the age of fourteen, received her high school diploma and moved to Los Angeles, California, to pursue acting full time. Once she was in Los Angeles, Lynch cast her in his Emmy Award-winning cult classic television series Twin Peaks as Gersten Hayward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...